What Do You Do Now? is a Japanese Google Map mash-up that allows users to leave short 'Twitter' type messages on top of a Google Map. It is possible to leave a message on any location on the map and to respond to comments left by other users.
To leave a message the user just clicks on the map and an information window opens with a form to enter the message. The user can choose from a number of different types of map marker, e.g. a heart or a cross. The user can also define the colour of the font. When the user has finished typing their short message they press submit and a marker appears on the map.
- TwitterVision - real-time map of tweets
- Create Your Own Twitter Map - a great article on how to create your own Twitter Map by Tony Hirst
- Twitters - a Twitter map which shows the plotted Twitter members in a sidebar beside the map
- Hot Trends and Twitter - who is Twittering about Google's Hot Trends
- Twitter Spy - real-time Twitters on a Google Map